Monday, June 12, 2017

Trust








We all have to make progress in life, however we can. If we don't, life just isn't very liveable. Life is messy. Get ready for the messiness.
This quote I always keep in the back of my mind for just a little reminder that we only see a microscopic image of whats happening in our world,  but God (and only God)  can see from beginning to end.  If life starts getting chaotic,  thats when you know God is using you.  Trust in him,  and you will never waiver!  In other words,  take a leap of faith!  
It takes a very special person to have blind faith.  It's them being big enough to say,  "God,  I have no idea what's happening in my life right now,  but I'll trust you to guide me to where I need to be. " 
  I have a lot of trust issues,  and because of that,  I kind of build up a wall,  or force field around me.  It could be how my perfectionism came about!  But about 9 years ago,  I decided to let God take the reigns.  Boy have I ever gone for a wild ride!  But had I not trusted,  I would not be where I am today! 
I'm not suggesing everyone go out and live like a hippy and "Trust God" with everything in life!  What I am suggesting is to stop running the race of life so much and try being still,  living in Gods presence.  This could mean doing devotions,  setting time out to pray,  or even turning on some worship music!  Anything we do,  if we are doing it for God,  and it is to fulfill the world of his love,  it should be done.


Go with God! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comment :)